[Licenses] Why are list archives no longer public?

Diane Peters diane at creativecommons.org
Thu Sep 29 09:11:28 GMT 2016

Hi Francisco,

You're right, we should have alerted everyone on this list. We have been
migrating all of our email lists away from ibiblio, and even I wasn't aware
this one had changed over until I received the most recent moderator
requests. Our apologies.

The archives should most certainly be public. I'm certain that is just a
glitch. I've filed an issue on github for our tech team. Will alert
everyone here once that is done.

Diane M. Peters
General Counsel, Creative Commons
Portland, Oregon