[Latin-America] [cc-affiliates] Global Network Weekly #51

scann scannopolis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 22:12:16 UTC 2018

Thanks for the update, Simeon!

Regarding the @openglam twitter account, our idea is to have people
contributing on a rolling basis, so if anyone is interested in
participating in that, please let me know.

We'll make an announcement next week (hopefully before Wikimania starts)
and there's a form to volunteer for that but in the meanwhile if any of you
is interested in contributing with that feel free to send me an email and
I'll send the instructions for participation.

Cheers & good weekend for everyone,

Scann