[Latin-America] Global Network Weekly #40

Simeon Oriko simeon at creativecommons.org
Fri Mar 16 14:31:24 UTC 2018

Hi friends! 👋🏾

Welcome to the survey edition! 🙂

I'm well aware that survey fatigue is a thing. However, in a community like
ours, I consider them a very significant approach to decision-making.

A few groups in the CC Network are looking to you to help them collect
information by filling out surveys. For your convenience, I'm listing them
all here:

*1. Translation Working Group*

CC's Translation Assistant, George Hari Popescu and a few others are
planning to host a session
<https://ccglobalsummit2018.sched.com/event/b4a376ade0b09532555fad1157af0e2f>
at the summit to talk about the possibility of creating a Translation
Working Group. In preparation for their session, they're collecting info
through this survey: https://bit.ly/cc-pre-summit-survey

*2. Chapter Websites Design Survey*

Soon, every CC chapter will have a brand new website! You have the
opportunity now to give feedback on the wireframes
<https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1TlQw5Qnhn3EffzgRcSrAu3O-rg9mMSQ3>
and
influence the design of these websites. You can share your feedback by filling
out this form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHo53ijiswLqzydGfs65agTr8SLgOIGYJg7Kx6YIE1tL9dAQ/viewform>
.

*Deadline:* 6th April 2018

For those of you filling these out, thanks for taking the time to do so!

If you have nay questions about these, please direct them to me (just hit
the reply button).

'Til next Friday!

Simeon

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today:
http://bit.ly/19IjSKl