[Latin-America] CC Chapter Websites Design Survey

Simeon Oriko simeon at creativecommons.org
Fri Mar 16 07:20:40 UTC 2018

Dear CC Community,

In recent months, CC has been working on the design of new CC Chapter
websites. These will be hosted on xx.creativecommons.org (where xx is a
Country Code Top-Level Domain).

As shared in an earlier update, we’ve put together a process as part of a
pilot program to get your feedback on the designs for the new websites.

As part of this process, today, we would like to share with you wireframes
for individual site components and a survey through which you can send us
your feedback on these designs.

   - Wireframes:
   https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1TlQw5Qnhn3EffzgRcSrAu3O-rg9mMSQ3
   <https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1TlQw5Qnhn3EffzgRcSrAu3O-rg9mMSQ3>
   - Feedback survey:
   https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHo53ijiswLqzydGfs65agTr8SLgOIGYJg7Kx6YIE1tL9dAQ/viewform
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScHo53ijiswLqzydGfs65agTr8SLgOIGYJg7Kx6YIE1tL9dAQ/viewform>

We kindly request you to share your feedback on these designs by filling
out the survey by 6th April 2018.

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today:
http://bit.ly/19IjSKl