[Latin-America] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] Global Summit scholarship application deadline extended to January 7, 2018!

Simeon Oriko simeon at creativecommons.org
Tue Jan 2 17:30:00 UTC 2018

Happy New Year friends!

Quick reminder if you missed this: the deadline for scholarships to attend
the 2018 Creative Commons Global Summit is being extended to *Sunday,
January 7, 2018*.

Application form here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8RezoQIiPzMlb5X2FlqxLvr0-D9XQAqvhf5Ecv7lZ83JqnQ/viewform

Would love to see you at the Summit so please consider putting in an
application before the deadline.

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today:
http://bit.ly/19IjSKl