[Latin-America] Fwd: Volunteer for our Program Advisory or Scholarship Committees this year!

Claudia Cristiani claudiamcristiani at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 15:13:06 UTC 2017

Yes! Sign up to be a part of the program committee. This is an opportunity to share our thoughts and interests with HQ and work together as a community.
My name is Claudia and I will be co-chairing the committee with Cable Green (CC HQ). I'm from CC El Salvador in Central America. I only speak English and Spanish unfortunately, but I'll do my best to serve the Network in any way I can.
If you feel you don't have the time to participate, please don't hesitate to share with me your concerns and ideas. I can't promise we'll be able to incorporate everything, but it's important to speak up and share what we think, need and can contribute.
Thank you! Best regards, Claudia C.
AccesArteCalle Roma No. 238 | Colonia Roma | San Salvador | ES+ (503) 2250.6314 | + (503) 7840.6260