[Latin-America] Fwd: Volunteer for our Program Advisory or Scholarship Committees this year!

Simeon Oriko simeon at creativecommons.org
Tue Nov 28 14:53:43 UTC 2017

FYI

Please sign up to volunteer for the CC Global Summit.

Also, have you seen the new CC Community Video?
https://vimeo.com/creativecommonsvideos/community

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today:
http://bit.ly/19IjSKl