[Latin-America] Creative Commons Community Communications Wednesday May 31 16:30 UTC

Jennie Rose Halperin jennie at creativecommons.org
Tue May 23 17:29:35 GMT 2017

Dear communicators of the commons!

Drawing from the poll, it looks like this time works best for the first
meeting:

*Wednesday, May 31 at 16:30 UTC*

Here is an etherpad to start creating a shared agenda:
https://pad.creativecommons.org/p/cc-community-comms

We'll be using this link to meet https://hangouts.google.com/ha
ngouts/_/creativecommons.org/community?authuser=0

Please add anything you are looking forward to discussing to the pad so
that we can prepare for the meeting. I'm sorry I can't accommodate
everyone's schedule, but this was the time that worked for the most number
of people. If you can't make it and want to talk with myself or connect
with another comms team, please let me know and we can connect.

You can also join the Slack group at #cc-comms.

Looking forward to meeting! Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Jennie
---
Jennie Rose Halperin
Communications Manager
Creative Commons
Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today:
http://bit.ly/19IjSKl