[Latin-America] Fwd: [Staff] Fwd: CC Open Education Platform: 16 May update

Simeon Oriko simeon at creativecommons.org
Wed May 17 08:07:53 GMT 2017

Hello friends,

Forwarding an update on the Open Education Platform from Cable.

Quick highlights:

1. Version 2
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-HPog_7pPUXrECzne1t6X7eKwo8TzpYBZ8iC8FfASoE/edit?usp=sharing>
of the Open Education Platform Document is now available for comments.
2. There's a Doodle poll <http://doodle.com/poll/q7v4qxg6vprcrwvi> to
schedule the first virtual meeting for this platform. Sign up.

Please note that we're still in early stages and that everything is an
early draft.

Kind Regards,

Simeon

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today:
http://bit.ly/19IjSKl