[Latin-America] We're archiving this list

Simeon Oriko simeon at creativecommons.org
Thu Jul 18 17:07:41 UTC 2019

Dear CC Latin America List subscribers,

We're working to improve communications for the CC Global Network. As such:

1. We are archiving this list. We recognize this list has been incredibly
important in the history of our CC Network and we don’t want that gone.
Public archives of this list will be available here
<https://creativecommons.email/pipermail/latin-america/> for future
reference.

2. We invite you to join the conversations on the #cc-latinamerica
<https://creativecommons.slack.com/messages/C2NTM30CA> channel CC Slack (sign
up here <http://slack-signup.creativecommons.org/>) and sign up for the CC
Newsletter <https://creativecommons.org/about/contact/newsletter/>. You may
also consider joining the CC Latin America Telegram Channel
<http://t.me/cclatam>.

3. We also invite you to join the CC Global Network
<https://network.creativecommons.org/> which currently comprises 407
individual members and 53 institutional members spread across 71 countries.
This represents a total 463 members most of whom are organized in 37
chapters <https://network.creativecommons.org/chapters/>.

If you need any assistance, please email network-support at creativecommons.org

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today:
http://bit.ly/19IjSKl