[Latin-America] Global Network Weekly #29

Simeon Oriko simeon at creativecommons.org
Fri Nov 24 23:12:45 UTC 2017

Hello CC friends! 👋🏽

So many of you responded positively to the email I sent last Friday
regarding Affiliate Survey. There's interest in past and new data and next
week I'll be sharing past affiliate survey data and sharing a few ideas on
what this survey could look like in the future.

*****

Many of you already know the 2018 CC Summit will be held in Toronto, Canada
on 13th to 15th April 2018. More details on that here:
https://summit.creativecommons.org

Some of you may have heard that there are 2 distinct opportunities to
volunteer at the Summit: either on the *Program Advisory Committee*,
or the *Scholarship
Evaluation Committee*. The Program Advisory Committee is chaired by Cable
Green (USA, HQ, co-chair) and Claudia Cristiani (El Salvador, co-chair). I
will chair the Scholarship Evaluation Committee.

You are invited to apply for these volunteer roles here:
https://goo.gl/forms/Qf8hUNRPSl2Un5Os2. Please do so before Thursday,
November 30, 2017.

I'm looking forward to see many of you planning next years Summit!

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today:
http://bit.ly/19IjSKl