[Latin-America] Global Network Weekly #24

Simeon Oriko simeon at creativecommons.org
Fri Sep 22 14:12:13 GMT 2017

Hello CC friends! 👋🏽

I've noticed for quite some time now that a lot more women are taking
active leadership in the CC Global Network - especially in jurisdictions
that are setting up and steering new chapters or reviving stagnant chapters.

This week, I'd like to publicly acknowledge and thank them for their
efforts:

   - Razan Hadid - CC Jordan
   - Caroline Calomme - CC Belgium
   - Plamena Popova & Ana Lazarova - CC Bulgaria
   - Esther Ngom - CC Cameroun (and she's central to lighting up CC in 7
   West African countries)
   - Kelsey Merkley - CC Canada
   - Mehtab Khan - CC Pakistan
   - Lia Hernandez Perez - CC Panama

...among many other amazing women who are ably leading their chapters!

Thank you for both the input and the sacrifices you make to grow the CC
Global Network!

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today:
http://bit.ly/19IjSKl