[Latin-America] Global Network Weekly #20

Simeon Oriko simeon at creativecommons.org
Fri Aug 25 12:25:18 GMT 2017

Hello CC friends! 👋🏽

This week I'd like to take a minute to thank many friends around the world
who have taken up the responsibility of starting or restructuring inactive
CC Chapters.

In the last 6 months, I've had requests from, and conversations with people
from the following countries:

Africa

   - Zimbabwe
   - Zambia
   - Ghana
   - Togo
   - Côte d'Ivoire
   - Senegal
   - Cameroon

Arab world

   - Jordan
   - Qatar

Asia Pacific

   - Thailand
   - Pakistan
   - Vietnam
   - Nepal

Europe

   - Belgium
   - Bulgaria
   - Albania
   - Luxembourg

Latin America

   - Mexico
   - Venezuela

That's a total of 19 countries that are working to restructure or start new
CC Chapters. To all those involved, thank you. To those that would like to
join and help, please reach out to me and we can get you involved as soon
as possible.

I'm very grateful for your enthusiasm for CC and it's mission that is
fueling the health and growth of our Global Network.

'Til next Friday y'all! ✌🏽

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today:
http://bit.ly/19IjSKl