[Latin-America] Global Network Weekly #14

Simeon Oriko simeon at creativecommons.org
Fri Jul 14 13:18:53 GMT 2017

Hello CC friends! 👋🏽

Here's a quick snapshot of the major things on my plate at the moment

   - Working with French speaking countries in West Africa to set up CC
   Chapters (this has been long overdue. Many thanks to CC France team for all
   the work they did leading up to this point)
   - Supporting Chapters that are restructuring their teams. Special
   mention here: CC Thailand and CC Taiwan.
   - Supporting teams that are planning to host events soon. Lots of events
   scheduled all over India which is super awesome!
   - Constantly reviewing applications for the Creative Commons Community
   Activities Fund.

Of course, there's the many many many requests we receive for all sorts of
things. Thank you for reaching out. If you haven't yet, please don't
hesitate to. :)

Have an awesome weekend everybody!

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today:
http://bit.ly/19IjSKl