[Latin-America] CC Africa / CC Latin America Community Call

Simeon Oriko simeon at creativecommons.org
Mon Jun 19 17:07:12 GMT 2017

Hi all

Quick reminder: please fill in the Doodle poll to schedule this call by
Wednesday 21st June 2017: https://doodle.com/poll/uzqu6dtmpdkvcfh5

You may also contribute to the agenda for the call here: https://pad.
creativecommons.org/p/africa-latam

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today:
http://bit.ly/19IjSKl