[Latin-America] CC Africa / CC Latin America Community Call

Simeon Oriko simeon at creativecommons.org
Wed Jun 14 20:19:23 GMT 2017

Hello Africa and Latin America Friends!

Scann and I have had a few conversations about exploring the possibility of
collaboration between the CC communities in Africa and Latin America.

We'd like you all to join in our conversation. We'll be hosting a community
call last week of June. Please fill out this Doodle Poll to schedule the
call: https://doodle.com/poll/uzqu6dtmpdkvcfh5

We also invite you to contribute to the agenda for the call here:
https://pad.creativecommons.org/p/africa-latam

Hopefully, we'll find something to collaborate on in the next few weeks

Kind Regards,

Simeon + Scann

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today:
http://bit.ly/19IjSKl