[cc-community] Global Network Strategy Update: May DC Meeting Detail

Simeon Oriko simeon at creativecommons.org
Wed Jul 27 14:50:20 GMT 2016

 Hello!

In May this year, the Global Network Strategy Committee met in Washington
DC to deliberate on the future of the affiliate network. Since then, you've
received 2 emails with a summary of what happened on both days of that
meeting.

Many of you have since not heard much about this process. Consider this
email the first step in changing that.

We've put up details of the May meeting on the CC Wiki:
https://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Global_Network_Strategy. Links to the
meeting agenda
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S2fkCodC7gpnYRoHOnaz6yzwlNojjbsiyD8a2KaegUw/edit?usp=sharing>
and notes
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u9tfTrnS_mPxNL0Kx-5RR0nzLSkuhnjwvM14ZsBZolc/edit?usp=sharing>
are posted on the same page as well.

I invite you to review these materials and make comments on the docs. I'll
collate all your feedback and share it with the Global Network Strategy
Committee.

I'd also like to invite you to sign up for a 20 - 30 minute call with me
(on behalf of the committee) to chat about this process and receive any
input you may have. Please sign up here: http://doodle.com/simeonoriko.

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko
(for an on behalf of the Global Network Strategy Committee)